A well designed game based learning app which is inspiring creation and research in case of students. The game is very entertaining as like other traditional quiz procedures. This is indeed a great platform for creating a fun, social and game like environment in the class room, teachers globally with using it in their classrooms.
Using the kahoot
To get started with the kahoot you can simply create an account, its free for everyone, let it be a teacher, student or any other users. The users can also need to fill the basic information in order for completing the profile. For the reason you can follow the steps below.
- Go to the site getkahoot.com
- Choose your role
- Give your school if it’s applicable.
- Provide your user name, email and password.
- After filling that click on “create account”.
Using the kahoot one can also;-
- You can ask thoughts provoking questions.
- The users or the student can easily take control of their own learning.
- This is easy to use and is highly engaging.
Using kahoot for engaging high school students is really easy. The reason behind that is using any device like windows phone, iPad, iPod, chrome book and many more. So what makes the question is kahoot a useful classroom tool? For that the ultimate answer is yes. Because
- This is going to help you create and share questions.
- Proves itself as a powerful classroom engagement tool.
- Educators can challenge the learners to ask their own questions.
- The learners can become leaders with asking their questions back.
- This would surely help with answering questions through a powerful classroom engagement tool